Leicester Writers’ Club began in 1953 as an affiliated society at the Leicester Adult Education College. In 1958 the Club became independent and celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2008 with the publication of “Marking a Mark”, an anthology of members’ work. The Club holds a number of scrapbooks and archive materials. Below is a link to the catalogue of archive materials and a list of Club newsletters with a summary of their contents.
Catalogue of Archive Materials